Alto's Adventure Review

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Alto's Adventure Review

drg. Endo Sadewa
Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Altro's Adventure is probably one of my favorite games. This game was big success on iOS and came on Android few days ago. I played game before on iPad and I wished that on Android too. Many friends said to me that this game is probably one of the most beautiful games out there and I can't agree more. Game is absolutely stunning. Graphics are amazing and designers done a great job. 

Of course it's endless runner and many people do like them but I personally don't. This game is something totally different. That's probably why is it such a big success. A lot of people are loving endless runners and a lot of people are loving good designed games so if you combine those two things together you get an amazing game experience. 

Design
Well design is in my opinion very polish and simple. Elements are really minimalistic but very detailed. There are six different environments that changes time to time. For me playing this game is very interesting just because of minimal and simple but also very good design combine together. There are a lot of good 3D games out there but not many 2D games with impressive design work like in this one. 

Interface

Interface in Altro a little bit reminds me of iOS but that's nothing wrong with that. Interface is clean and very good designed just like the game itself. Because of it's simplicity is very reliable and responsive. For me that's a key. Settings are very nice and based witch is fine for me. Adding too much functions might not be as fine as it is. There is also a 'shop' where you can buy and upgrade different things. On time to time I'm missing some kind of character outfits and maybe snowboards but everything is fine without it. There are also 10 lvls and I don't know what's next because I'm on lvl 8 but I think there are few characters that you can pick from (4 if I'm correct).


Why should you play it?
Just try it out, just screenshots will convince you to download it. It's free on Android and US$2,99 on iOS. Even if you aren't on Android I still recommend it a lot! Game is awesome and it's 2D graphics are amazing. I would recommend this game to every one who want's to spend sometimes even more than 30 minutes in a row on their smartphone. 

Download Alto here: http://altosadventure.com/