Today's trip!

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Today's trip!

drg. Endo Sadewa
Sunday, October 25, 2015


Today was really exciting day. Me and my family went on a trip today. We visited Goriska Brda. Goriska Brda is small peace of Slovenia. Goriska Brda are famous because of amazing good wine. I really enjoyed today's trip.

At the morning we were eating breakfast at home. Right after breakfast me and my family drive to my grandma's and grandpa's house which is around 60km from where I live. By the way I live in small country Slovenia. In Postojna city.

We we get there we have really delicious lunch. I really love when my grandma cooks good launch for our family. We were eating "Njoki". I don't know right English word for it. Njoki are Italian food that you might know. Most popular food for Italians right after pizza and pasta.
After the launch me and my family drive to Goriska Brda. It's around 20 minutes drive and you are in center of it. There are more small old cities on every hill.

I really love old vintage cities so I take a few really good shots there. We visit a few bars and small castles. It was really interesting trip. Tomorrow me and my grandma and grandpa will go to Trieste. It's a little bit bigger city in Italy. I will probably take my camera with me. I will not take so much pictures because I will probably Vlog! Yes Vlog! I'm not sure....

Hope you like my pictures! It's amazing how can small details makes your day better! I know that I'm not professional photographer but its my secondary hobby beside designing!

It would be awesome if you could share these article to your friends on your social media! Thank you for you support! More wallpapers are coming on Tuesday! Maybe even Monday! Have a nice day and good bye!