Q&A #1: Do you love Android?

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Q&A #1: Do you love Android?

drg. Endo Sadewa
Thursday, March 10, 2016

Many people still don't know who am I? Well I'm 16 years old boy from Slovenia. Slovenia is small country in south Europe. I have many hobbies. I love taking photos, swimming, running, playing two guitars. Yes, I have two different guitars and I have done 6 years of music school. I also love climbing and walking in to mountains. I was twice on highest mountain of Slovenia witch is Triglav 2864 m above the sea.


Q1: Why do you make so awesome walls? 
Firstly, I don't like my own work a lot and I think there is a lot of space to improve. Because I don't have a lot of free time I sometimes fell that some of the wallpapers are unfinished. Some wallpapers are really successful even tho I don't like it a lot so I really don't know what's the key for dope wallpapers but I hope I will find it one day. 

Q2: What's the best advice you can give to a person who is new in this field?
One of my first designs are really bad and my best advice is just start creating. Download some free program and start designing. At first everyone sucks but with more practice you will find your own way of making dope illustrations and wallpapers or whatever you want to design. It's always hard to start but once you got it, it feels so nice! 

Q3: Where or how do you get inspiration for new wallpapers, banners, etc.?
Good question and I would like to get better answer out of it too. I usually check Google plus. There I follow a lot of really dope designers. I also usually check Material up and Dribbble and websites for designers. But most of the time I get inspired when I'm working or studying. 

Q4: Where is my banner? 
Well if you request it and fill the from than all you need to do is wait. I try to provide as much as new banners as I can. But it's hard for me to design a lot and also study a lot. My free time is very limited and I wish I would have more time but I don't. Want and you will get it sooner or later.

Q5: How old are you? 
I'm 16 years old (1999). 

Q6: Why do people call you Zanpai? 
I don't know. I have a lot of nicknames but this one is made by Arabi I think. It's something about... Well I don't really know. Lol. 

Q7: Do you love Android? 
I do! I love it! I really love stock Android so this is why I'm running CM13 on my smartphone. I think that pure Android is really amazing and my next phone is probably going to be Nexus. I'm also really thinking about buying Nexus 7 or Pixel but I don't have enough money at the moment.

Thanks to everyone who submit questions. If you want to ask me something just write comment below. Have an amazing day!