Project #136: Hangouts Icon

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Project #136: Hangouts Icon

drg. Endo Sadewa
Thursday, February 11, 2016

Here you have new project created by me. Well this is actually recreation of amazing hangouts icon by Tom Wellington. He is an amazing designer so make sure you check out his work. Follow him on google plus and also find him on Droidddle. He was very kind and I really appreciate that. I add few elements and also remove long shadow. Of course I made icon in material design.

There are a lot of things that I need to tell you. Next week I have holidays that means I'm going to have a lot of free time. There are a lot of things I need to do. I'm right now working on bunch of projects. I need to do few costume icons for few apps and also some special wallpapers. If you didn't already know I'm now part of Mars icon pack. Some of my wallpapers are there and you can expect more. Also I'm going to make few more banners for you guys so don't worry.

Hope you are enjoying my projects and I hope you have an amazing day!