Project #111: Foursquare

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Project #111: Foursquare

drg. Endo Sadewa
Thursday, December 3, 2015

Here we go new project but how can I explain it to you. So let's start at the beginning. Few days ago I share four really cool looking icons created by Anas. He is an amazing designer and I really like his work. Back on track I really like one of his icons for Foursquare. It's really amazing. But because I love that icon so much I want to know if I can do it my self. Of course I thought that I'm not good enough but I tried. And yes I done it. So I want to give all of the credits to Anas and I also need to tell you to check his awesome work. I'm really proud now that I recreate that same icon. In future I might think about starting icon pack but I'm still not good enough and I don't have enough ideas to start one, so you will need to wait a little bit more. So that's actually it. Because it's December you can expect more Christmas wallpapers and icons and basically just more Christmas stuff. I'm also going to do some material design soon. Don't forget to share this post to your social media! If you have any questions make sure you ask them in comments below. Have a nice day!
Source: https://goo.gl/c00ohL