Project #132: Beyno Banner

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Project #132: Beyno Banner

drg. Endo Sadewa
Saturday, February 6, 2016

As a designer I really love fonts a lot. I constantly searching for it and it's never enough. I really love very odd fonts as much as I love simple once. I can't say that one day I will stop searching for a new fonts. My computer is full of different fonts and I keep adding them. I'm usually amazed by almost any topography out there. 

The inspiration for this project comes from very cool font representation. I want to keep it simple and not to much colour full and I think I did a good job about that. I'm not big fan of amoled black but this color really fits in it. Some of people give me some feedback about other colors. I think I will keep it black even though I might try white and see if that fits better. For that green stick on first letter I will probably change it's color on every few banners to make them more interesting. 

Because new project is starting old is finishing. Now, I can easily share .ai files for my previous banner project. I make more than 50 banner and I'm really proud of that! You can download and find .ai file here. If you have any problems make sure you contact me on hangouts, mail or in comments below! Please still credit me as original author otherwise I will remove .ai file from my website

And guys, thank you for your amazing support that I really appreciate it! I hope you will get your banner as soon as possible! Make sure to support me by sharing this post and comment down below! Have a wonderful day!