Project #73: Retro watch

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

Project #73: Retro watch

drg. Endo Sadewa
Friday, September 25, 2015

Ok so I'm working on "retro" illustrations for quite a while. I hope you really like it. It really takes quite a lot of time. For my illustration like these takes around 45 minutes. So I hope you really appreciate it. I think it's important to get good inspiration. I usually get it from nature but in some cases from my life. I hope you really like it even though it's nothing special. Also some of you might complain about that watch isn't in center. But I like it these way. It's actually "ring" of the watch in center so...

For next week I might won't post on my blog every day. Because I'm really busy these weekend. If you want to support my work please share it to your social media. Thank you for your support on Google plus because yesterday I reached 200 followers! Have a nice day!